Hi! I’ve been on hiatus from blogging but the year wouldn’t be complete without doing my annual look back on the top highlights of the past year.
So in no particular order and keeping it short & sweet:
1. Working out regularly at Flywheel
which made it possible for me to
2. Rewear my wedding dress
3. Greenlee finally walks
6. Ian telling us that someone left their iphone on the bus seat
7. Greenlee’s Peppa Pig cake for her 2nd birthday from Grandma’s Secrets
8. Mommy/ Daughter getaways to Louisville, KY
9. Daddy/Ian special Saturday routine which involves many buses (no pictures available because I’m not there!)
10. Family Sunday brunches
11. Having a blast with Randi at the Taylor Swift concert
12. Our annual summer vacations to Woodloch and Weekapaug Inn
13. My mom getting well after a major health crisis
14. Ian singing “The 12 Days of Holidays” which his class performed at the school holiday concert
Wishing you and your family a very sweet 2016!