It’s been way too long since we’ve run a Guest Blog Post and TODAY’S is a special treat!
Diane Cook is a beauty and spa professional with over 20 years of experience in the spa and beauty industry. She knows first-hand what its like to be a busy mom with limited time to spend on yourself. Diane is a wife, a grandmother and a busy mom in a wonderful multi-racial blended family.
Diane explains, “My husband and I adopted a son from Ethiopia thirty years ago to join us and our four other children in our happy home. I now have ten amazing grandchildren and think that being a grandparent is the greatest gift I could ever ask for.
When it comes to skincare, there is no time for products that don’t meet expectations. This is why I created BeeSpa Hand+ Foot Cream, a natural moisturizer created from a recipe handed down by a beekeeper’s grandmother. I now use my professional experience to help educate others on how to care for their skin.
As summertime activities including beach sports and walking in unsupportive sandals can wreak havoc on one’s feet, I have come up with a list of tips for keeping your feet beautiful and healthy all summer.
Tips For Sweet Feet All Summer:
– Clip with care! By clipping your toenails correctly, you will avoid irritation and ingrown toenails caused by long runs and extensive workouts.
– Choose your footwear with care. Flip-Flops may be cute, but they can lack in support and can be terrible for posture. They also don’t protect your feet from bacteria; studies show that while wearing flip-flops, your feet can come into contact with 18,000 types of bacteria within a few days.
– Moisturize with BeeSpa. BeeSpa Hand + Foot Cream is an all-natural beauty product made of essential oils, beeswax, shea butter, anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants. It’s a summer necessity for keeping your feet sandal ready.
– Air out your shoes to avoid fungal infections. Sneakers are supportive shoe, but they can hold in moisture. Always wear socks with your shoes and air them out overnight instead of leaving them in your bag or drawer.
– Wear sunscreen everywhere! The skin on the top of your feet is thin and susceptible to painful sunburns. When applying your SPF, make sure you work your way all the way down to our feet.
Diane hopes her helpful tips keep your feet sweet and lovely this summer. Find BeeSpa @BEESPABEAUTY on Instagram and Facebook for more tricks on how to have healthy skin!